AmeriMed CPR Training offers several American Heart Association® certification courses.
AmeriMed CPR Training is a Sharp Healthcare approved training provider.
The BLS for Providers course is most commonly required for healthcare staff & students and dental care staff & students.
This course is a prerequisite to becoming a BLS | CPR Instructor.
The American Heart Association® Heartsaver CPR-AED | First Aid courses are for NON-healthcare professionals.
This certificate is most commonly required for fitness professionals and by many school districts, such as San Diego, Poway, and Chula Vista Unified.
This course is for students with a current BLS for Providers certification who would like to become a BLS | CPR Instructor.
American Heart Association (AHA) course completion cards are now digital and are issued electronically the first business day after class.
- On the first business day after successful completion of an AHA course, each student will receive 2 emails.
- One email will be from the American Heart Association with the link to their site to claim your eCard.
- The other email will be from AmeriMed CPR Training with additional information regarding the eCard claiming process.
- Due to privacy policies, eCards may not be issued to a group, only an individual.
- Each student must use their unique email to claim their eCard.
- eCards are issued in pdf format.
- Once issued, eCards may be downloaded, shared, and printed.