American Heart Association Certifications

AmeriMed CPR Training offers several American Heart Association® certification courses.

AmeriMed CPR Training is a Sharp Healthcare approved training provider.

BLS for Providers Course:

Related image

The BLS for Providers course is most commonly required for healthcare staff & students and dental care staff & students.

This course is a prerequisite to becoming a BLS | CPR Instructor.

Heartsaver CPR-AED | First Aid Courses:

Related image

The American Heart Association® Heartsaver CPR-AED | First Aid courses are for NON-healthcare professionals.

This certificate is most commonly required for fitness professionals and by many school districts, such as San Diego, Poway, and Chula Vista Unified.

American Heart Association® BLS | CPR Instructor Course:






This course is for students with a current BLS  for Providers certification who would like to become a BLS | CPR Instructor.

American Heart Association (AHA) course completion cards are now digital and are issued electronically the first business day after class.

  • On the first business day after successful completion of an AHA course, each student will receive 2 emails.
  • One email will be from the American Heart Association with the link to their site to claim your eCard.
  • The other email will be from AmeriMed CPR Training with additional information regarding the eCard claiming process.
  • Due to privacy policies, eCards may not be issued to a group, only an individual.
  • Each student must use their unique email to claim their eCard.
  • eCards are issued in pdf format.
  • Once issued, eCards may be downloaded, shared, and printed.

Follow us on Facebook for promotions, health & safety tips, and more  Facebook Icon Download Png


Translate »