AmeriMed CPR Training offers several American Heart Association® CPR certification courses.
AmeriMed CPR Training is a Sharp Healthcare approved training provider.
American Heart Association BLS for Providers Course:
Formerly known as BLS for Healthcare Providers.
Healthcare staff & students and dental care staff & students are typically required take BLS for Providers.
This course is also a prerequisite to becoming a BLS | CPR Instructor.
Course fee: $60.00
American Heart Association Heartsaver CPR-AED | First Aid Courses:
Heartsaver courses are for lay rescuers (NON-healthcare professionals / students).
Our Heartsaver courses include CPR for adults, children, and infants.
Your employer / school may specify that you obtain a certificate issued from the American Heart Association. Please verify with them if your certificate MUST be from the American Heart Association.
Heartsaver CPR-AED only: $60.00
Heartsaver First Aid only: $60.00
Heartsaver CPR-AED and First aid combo: $85.00
American Heart Association BLS | CPR Instructor Course:
For those who would like to teach CPR & First Aid to their friends, family, co-workers, fellow students, etc.
Teaching life-saving skills is not only rewarding, but becoming a CPR instructor has additional benefits:
- You can save money by training your company staff
- You can building your resume while supplementing your income
- Medical students can certify fellow students
- Healthcare Providers can certify co-workers
- Childcare Providers can certify their assistants, the children’s parents, and their peers.
Course fee: $250.00
American Heart Association (AHA) course completion cards are now digital and are issued electronically the first business day after class.
- On the first business day after successful completion of an AHA course, each student will receive 2 emails.
- One email will be from the American Heart Association with the link to their site to claim your eCard.
- You will also receive an email from AmeriMed CPR Training with additional information regarding the eCard claiming process.
- Due to privacy policies, eCards may not be issued to a group, only an individual.
- Each student must use their unique email to claim their eCard.
- eCards are issued in pdf format.
- Once issued, you may download, share, and print your eCard.