This is an ALL IN-PERSON CLASSROOM COURSE
• American Heart Association certification.
• Formerly known as BLS for Healthcare Providers
• This course is for medical and dental staff and students.
• This course is NOT FOR CHILDCARE PROVIDERS.
• Course content includes CPR-AED for adults, children, and infants; 2-person rescue; bag-mask device; 6-person high performance team rescue.
• Continuing Education hours are available for EMS Providers and Dental professional.
• Course completion certificates are issued electronically the next business day, and are valid for 2 years.
• AmeriMed is a Sharp Healthcare approved training site.
• PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: In order to successfully pass the BLS Provider course, you will be required to practice and demonstrate CPR skills on both an adult manikin and an infant manikin several times.
• Please let us know if you have any limitations
• Classes begin promptly.
• Please arrive 10 minutes prior to course start time.
• LATE ARRIVALS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED IN CLASS, the rescheduling fee will apply, and you will not receive a refund. NO EXCEPTIONS.