American Heart Association BLS, CPR-AED, and First Aid Instructor certification.
• FEE INCLUDES: BLS Instructor Essentials online course prerequisite; BLS Instructor Manual eBook; 8-hour hands-on classroom course; BLS Instructor Candidate Workbook.
• COURSE PREREQUISITES & REQUISITES: Candidate must be at least 18 years old; Candidate must possess a current American Heart Association® BLS Provider certificate; Candidate must complete the 1.5 – 2 hours online BLS Instructor Essentials Course; Candidate must then attend the 8-hour BLS Instructor in-person classroom course; Candidate must be monitored teaching their first full course within 6 months of attending the in-person classroom course; There is a monitoring fee.
• FOR COMPLETE DETAILS. use this URL: https://www.amerimedcpr.com/bls-instructor-san-diego/
• Please arrive 15 minutes prior to course start time.
• LATE ARRIVALS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED IN CLASS, the rescheduling fee will apply, and you will not receive a refund. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Comments are closed.