This fun, interactive 2-day course is American Camping Association Accredited, and fulfills Scout training requirements.
A must-take for outdoor enthusiasts, camp leaders and Scouts!
Outdoor adventures take place where medical help can be hours or days away. In these situations, Basic First Aid training is not enough.
Minimum age 14 (students under age 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult).
Next course date: June 5 & 6, 2021. 9am-5pm. La Mesa
COURSE FEE: $175.00
(saves you $100.00 over the same course with REI!)
- Topics include scene & patient assessment
- Musculoskeletal injuries
- Head, Face & Spine Injuries
- Chest & Abdominal Injuries
- Altitude Illness
- Lightning Strike
- Bites & stings
- Sudden illnesses
- Allergic reaction
- Incident documentation and more!
This course requires a minimum of 3 students.
- A Wilderness First Aid 2-Day Course - 06/05/2021 - 06/06/2021 - 9:00 am - 5:00 pm - 7435 University Ave. - La Mesa - 91942