American Heart Association Instructor Certification
As an American Heart Association BLS Instructor, you will be certified to teach ALL of the following courses:
• BLS Provider®
• Heartsaver® First Aid & CPR AED
• Heartsaver® Pediatric First Aid & CPR AED
COURSE FEE: $250.00
Course Fee includes:
• BLS Instructor Essentials online course
• BLS Instructor Manual eBook
• 8-hour in-person classroom course
• BLS Instructor Candidate Workbook
Course requisites & prerequisites:
• Candidate must be at least 18 years old.
• Candidate must possess a current American Heart Association® BLS Provider certificate.
• Candidate must complete the 1.5 – 2 hour BLS Instructor Essentials Online Course prior to attending the in-person course.
• Candidate must attend the 8-hour in-person classroom course.
• Candidate must be monitored teaching their first full course within 6 months of attending the classroom course (there is a monitoring fee).
Click here for MORE DETAILS
- BLS CPR INSTRUCTOR - 03/06/2022 - 9:00 am - 5:30 pm - 7435 University Ave. - La Mesa - 91942