American Heart Association Certification
All in-person classroom format option:
Classroom course: $65.00
Blended Learning format option:
(part 1 online, part 2 in-classroom)
Part 1 – Online course from the AHA: $28.50
(Part 2 is the Skills Assessment, which is completed in person.)
You must bring a PRINTED copy of your online course completion certificate to the class.
Part 2 – HeartCode BLS Skills Assessment: $50.00
(Part 2 of blended learning format. Part 1 completed online.)
BLS Provider courses are for medical and dental staff and students.
Course completion certificates are valid for 2 years and are issued electronically the next business day.
AmeriMed CPR Training is a Sharp Healthcare approved training site.
- All students will be required to review and sign a liability waiver in class.
- In order to successfully pass the BLS Provider course, you will be required to practice and demonstrate CPR skills on both an adult manikin and an infant manikin several times. This will require physical effort, including kneeling on the floor and pushing forcefully on the manikin’s chest with both hands/arms. If at any time you are unable to practice or perform CPR skills due to discomfort or limitations, you must let your instructor know immediately. We will stop your practice or testing.
- DO YOU NEED SPECIAL ACCOMMODATIONS?
Click here for more COURSE DETAILS
- BLS | CPR for Providers - 03/19/2020 - 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm - 7435 University Ave. - La Mesa - 91942
- BLS | CPR for Providers - 03/21/2020 - 9:00 am - 1:00 pm - 7435 University Ave. - La Mesa - 91942
- BLS | CPR for Providers - 03/26/2020 - 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm - 7435 University Ave. - La Mesa - 91942
- BLS Renewal - 03/29/2020 - 9:00 am - 11:30 am - 7435 University Ave. - La Mesa - 91942
- BLS Skills Assessment - 03/29/2020 - 9:00 am - 11:00 am - 7435 University Ave. - La Mesa - 91942
- BLS | CPR for Providers - 03/31/2020 - 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm - 7435 University Ave. - La Mesa - 91942