American Heart Association Certification
Course fee: $60.00
The BLS Provider Renewal course is a 2.5-hour all in-class, accelerated course for experienced students with strong BLS skills and a current BLS Provider certificate.
- You must have an UNEXPIRED American Heart Association BLS Provider certificate to take this class.
- If your BLS Provider certificate has EXPIRED, you must take the full 4-hour BLS Provider course, OR register for the HeartCode BLS Blended Learning course. The HeartCode BLS Blended Learning course has an online prerequisite that is included in the course fee.
- American Heart Association course completion certificates are issued electronically the next business day.
- AmeriMed is a Sharp Healthcare approved training site.
- LATE ARRIVALS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED IN CLASS.
- PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: In order to successfully pass the BLS Provider course, you will be required to practice and demonstrate CPR skills on both an adult manikin and an infant manikin several times. This will require physical effort, including kneeling on the floor and pushing forcefully on the manikin’s chest with both hands/arms. If at any time you are unable to practice or perform CPR skills due to discomfort or limitations, you must let your instructor know immediately. We will stop your practice or testing. Please let us know if you have any limitations. We may be able to make special accommodations.
FACE COVERINGS REQUIRED TO ENTER CLASS and must remain in place throughout class.
- HeartCode BLS | CPR for Providers - 12/13/2020 - 9:00 am - 11:00 am - 7435 University Ave. - La Mesa - 91942
- BLS Provider Renewal - 12/29/2020 - 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm - 7435 University Ave. - La Mesa - 91942
- BLS Provider Renewal - 01/27/2021 - 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm - 7435 University Ave. - La Mesa - 91942
- HeartCode BLS | CPR for Providers - 01/27/2021 - 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm - 7435 University Ave. - La Mesa - 91942