(Scroll down for schedule)
• Courses are EMSA Approved for Child Care Providers and School Bus Drivers.
• Courses are OSHA Compliant for general workplace safety training requirements.
• American Heart Association certification available upon request, but may incur an additional fee.
• Courses are STCW Approved for US Coast Guard captain license.
We currently offer 2 course format options:
OPTION 1: ALL IN-PERSON COURSE: $70.00
CPR-AED & First Aid combo course (8-hours)
OPTION 2: BLENDED LEARNING (part online, part in-person): $80.00
(Fee includes online course and in-person session)
• 3-4 hours online (part 1) plus an in-person, hands-on session (part 2).
• In-person sessions (part 2) are offered either 1-on-1 with an instructor, or in a class with other students.
• Ideal for students wishing to minimize contact with others, or reduce in-class time.
• CHILDCARE PROVIDERS MAY NO LONGER TAKE BLENDED LEARNING CPR-AED & FIRST AID COURSES AS OF JUNE 30, 2022. Childcare providers must take the all in-person CPR-AED & First Aid combo course.
If you have the YMCA ACCESS CODES, please pay for your class to confirm your registration. Bring a PRINTED copy of your YMCA award letter to class. Refunds typically issued within 5 business days.
Minimum age requirement to take this class is 16 years old. Students 16-17-years old must attend with a registered adult. 1 child per adult.
We do NOT provide TRANSLATORS.
If you need to bring a translator to your class, you MUST MAKE AN APPOINTMENT by calling 619-469-7109.
If you come to class with a translator who is not pre-approved, you will need to reschedule your training and the rescheduling fee will apply.
Translators must also book a seat in class.