(Scroll down for schedule)
• Courses are EMSA Approved for Child Care Providers and School Bus Drivers.
• Courses are OSHA Compliant for general workplace safety training requirements.
• American Heart Association certification available upon request, but may incur an additional fee.
• Courses are STCW Approved for US Coast Guard captain license.
We currently offer 2 course format options:
OPTION 1: ALL IN-PERSON COURSE: $70.00
CPR-AED & First Aid combo course (8-hours)
OPTION 2: BLENDED LEARNING (part online, part in-person): $75.00
1-3 hours online plus a 1-hour, in-person, 1-on-1 session
(Fee includes online course and 1-on-1 session)
Ideal for students wishing to minimize contact with others, or reduce in-class time, or only need CPR-AED or only need First Aid.
NOTE: You will receive the same course completion certificate regardless of training option.
FACE COVERINGS REQUIRED.
We do NOT provide TRANSLATORS.
If you need to bring a translator to your class, you MUST MAKE AN APPOINTMENT by calling 619-469-7109.
If you come to class with a translator who is not pre-approved, you will need to reschedule your training and the rescheduling fee will apply.
Translators must also book a seat in class.
- 1-on-1 Session - 03/31/2022 - 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm - 7435 University Ave. - La Mesa - 91942
- 1-on-1 Session - 03/31/2022 - 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm - 7435 University Ave. - La Mesa - 91942