The Blended Learning BLS, CPR-AED and/or First Aid Training format is taught part online, part in-person .
(Scroll down for schedule)
Course fee: $80.00 per person
(Fee includes online course and hands-on session)
HOW THE BLENDED LEARNING TRAINING WORKS:
This is a 2-part course. Part 1 is completed online. Part 2 is completed in-person.
STEP 1 – REGISTER for a hands-on session
• Indicate why you need the certification (e.g. healthcare, bus driver, student, etc).
• PLEASE USE A GMAIL ADDRESS WHENEVER POSSIBLE. Be sure to whitelist, or set “@amerimedcpr.com” as a safe sender to receive our emails. Email providers such as Hotmail, Yahoo, and AOL will most likely block our emails, or send them to your junk or spam folders.
STEP 2 – COMPLETE the ONLINE course prior to your in-person session (online course approximately 1-3 hours depending on course).
• You will receive an email with a link and instructions for completing the online course. The online course link is emailed the next business day.
• IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO NOTIFY US IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL OR YOUR ONLINE COURSE LINK.
• ONCE YOU ARE SENT THE ONLINE COURSE, YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR A REFUND.
• The online course may be started and paused at any time.
STEP 3 – ATTEND your hands-on session
• Please be sure to PRINT AND BRING a copy of your online course completion certificate.
• You must attend the hands-on session within 60 DAYS of completing the online course.
• You must reschedule your hands-on session at least 4 business days in advance or your fee is forfeited.
• Skills practice and evaluation must be completed in-person.
1-on-1 sessions can be opened up to accommodate UP TO 6 PEOPLE from the same group with prior approval. Call 619-469-7109 to request additional spaces in our 1-on-1 sessions. Course fee is per person.
DON’T SEE A DATE YOU LIKE?
Call us! We can add 1-on-1 in-person sessions and spaces for additional people: 619-469-7109. Or email your request to: Info@AmeriMedCPR.com
FACE COVERINGS OPTIONAL.