As of July 1, 2020, the 8-hour Preventive Health Practices training required for child care licensing must now include a component on Lead Poisoning Prevention.
Child care licensing applicants & current providers making changes to their license who took the Preventive Health Practices course prior to July 1, 2020 must still complete the additional Lead Poisoning Prevention component.
AmeriMed is offering the Lead Poisoning Prevention component as a standalone course via Zoom for those who need only that component.
- Your link will be emailed 1 business day prior to the meeting date.
- PLEASE use a Gmail address whenever possible. Other email providers such as Hotmail, Yahoo, and AOL will most likely block our emails, or send them to your junk or spam folders, and you may miss the meeting link.
- It is your responsibility to notify us if you do not receive your confirmation email or link email. We will be available to assist you up until one hour prior to the class start time.
- This session is approximately 45 minutes long.
COURSE FEE: $30.00
- You will receive your certificate of completion via email the first business day after class.
- Before you register, please be sure your system meets the Zoom meeting system requirements found here: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362023-System-requirements-for-Windows-macOS-and-Linux#h_66cb65e7-a02d-47d5-a067-a85f3d184c6b
- Participants must enable their video during the meeting.
- Participants will be asked to mute and un-mute their audio during the session.
- Screen name(s) must match the name(s) on the registration in order to get credit for attendance.
- Late entries are not allowed. Note that 1 minute late is considered late.
- Participants must be present at all times, and may not be driving, using the bathroom, lying in bed, providing care for children, or be otherwise occupied during the meeting.
- LEAD POISONING PREVENTION - 11/19/2020 - 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm - Via ZOOM - from your device -