As of July 1, 2020, the 8-hour Preventive Health Practices training required for child care licensing must now include a component on Lead Poisoning Prevention.
Child care licensing applicants & current providers making changes to their license who took the Preventive Health Practices course prior to July 1, 2020 must still complete the additional Lead Poisoning Prevention component.
AmeriMed is offering the Lead Poisoning Prevention component as a standalone course via Zoom for those who need only that component. Your link will be sent 1-2 business days prior to the meeting date.
This session is 45-60 minutes long.
COURSE FEE: $30.00
- You will receive your certificate of completion via email the first business day after class.
- Before you register, please be sure your system meets the Zoom meeting system requirements found here: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362023-System-requirements-for-Windows-macOS-and-Linux#h_66cb65e7-a02d-47d5-a067-a85f3d184c6b
- Participants must enable their video during the meeting.
- Participants will be asked to mute and un-mute their audio during the session.
- Each participant must use a separate device.
- Participants must be present at all times, and may not be providing care for children during the meeting, or otherwise occupied.