This is an all IN-PERSON CLASSROOM COURSE taught in ENGLISH.
• Course includes ADULT, CHILD & INFANT certification
• Certificates are EMSA APPROVED and OSHA COMPLIANT and STCW APPROVED
• This course is NOT FOR HEALTHCARE staff or students
• Healthcare staff & students should register for the BLS | CPR for Providers course
• American Heart Association (AHA) certificates available upon request, but may incur an additional fee
• LATE ARRIVALS NOT ALLOWED, the rescheduling fee will apply, and you will not receive a refund
• Certificates are valid for 2 years
• WE DO NOT PROVIDE TRANSLATORS
• If you need to bring a translator to your class, you MUST MAKE AN APPOINTMENT by calling 619-469-7109
• If you come to class with a translator who is not pre-approved, you will need to reschedule your training and the rescheduling fee will apply
• Translators must also book a seat in class
• PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: In order to successfully pass the CPR course, you will be required to practice and demonstrate CPR skills on both an adult manikin and an infant manikin several times
• Please let us know if you have any limitations
• Please verify with your employer / school before enrolling as we are not responsible if you enroll in the wrong course
• We accept YMCA ACCESS CODES
• If you have YMCA ACCESS CODES please register and pay the course fee
• After class, contact us for the YMCA GRANT REFUND submission form
• We will issue the corresponding refund when we receive all your YMCA grant paperwork.
Comments are closed.