This 4-hour course is an ALL IN-PERSON CLASSROOM COURSE taught in ENGLISH.
• Course includes adult & pediatric FIRST AID certification. It does NOT include CPR-AED
• American Heart Association (AHA) certificates available upon request, but may incur an additional fee
• LATE ARRIVALS NOT ALLOWED, the rescheduling fee will apply, and you will not receive a refund
• Certificates are valid for 2 years
• WE DO NOT PROVIDE TRANSLATORS
• If you need to bring a translator to your class, you MUST MAKE AN APPOINTMENT by calling 619-469-7109
• If you come to class with a translator who is not pre-approved, you will need to reschedule your training and the rescheduling fee will apply
• Translators must also book a seat in class
• Please verify with your employer / school before enrolling as we are not responsible if you enroll in the wrong course
• We accept YMCA ACCESS CODES
• If you have YMCA ACCESS CODES please register and pay the course fee
• After class, contact us for the YMCA GRANT REFUND submission form
• We will issue the corresponding refund when we receive all your YMCA grant paperwork.