This is a Blended Learning format course (part-online, part in-person with an instructor)
• The course fee is per person and includes BOTH the online course and the in-person session
• PART 1 is an ONLINE home-study course (approximately 2-4 hours) that must be completed prior to attending the in-person session
• PART 2 is an IN-PERSON, hands-on skills session with an instructor (approximately 1-hour)
• Part 2 must be completed within 60 DAYS of completing your online course
• The online course link will be emailed the next business day after receipt of your paid registration
• ONCE YOU ARE SENT THE ONLINE COURSE LINK YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR A REFUND
• Please check your email’s junk folder if you do not see our correspondence in your inbox - IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO NOTIFY US IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE YOUR ONLINE COURSE LINK.
• Please be sure to PRINT AND BRING A COPY of your online course completion certificate
• YOU MUST BE ON TIME to your session
• PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: In order to successfully pass the CPR course, you will be required to practice and demonstrate CPR skills on both an adult manikin and an infant manikin several times
• This will require physical effort, including kneeling on the floor and pushing forcefully on the manikin’s chest with both hands/arms.