COURSE DESCRIPTION: EMSA Approved and OSHA Compliant CPR-AED & First Aid
- Includes certification in adult, child, and infant (pediatric) CPR-AED.
- These courses are for ANYONE wanting to learn emergency response skills.
- These courses are EMSA Approved for childcare providers and school bus drivers.
- These courses are OSHA Compliant and fulfill most employment requirements for general workplace safety training.
- These courses are American Camp Association Accredited for camp leaders, camp staff, Boy Scouts, and Girl Scouts.
- The courses are NOT for Healthcare staff or students.
- Healthcare (and dental care) staff and students typically need the BLS for Providers course.
- Do you need help choosing a class?
- Please note that it is YOUR responsibility to enroll in the correct class.
CPR-AED & First Aid combo: $70.00
CPR-AED only: $45.00
First Aid only: $45.00
Bring your YMCA voucher to class for your refund. If you receive your voucher after class, please email us at info@AmeriMedCPR.com
- All students will be required to review and sign a liability waiver in class.
- In order to successfully pass the CPR-AED course, you will be required to practice and demonstrate CPR skills on both an adult manikin and an infant manikin several times. THIS WILL REQUIRE PHYSICAL EFFORT, including kneeling on the floor and pushing forcefully on the manikin’s chest with both hands/arms. If at any time you are unable to practice or perform CPR skills due to discomfort or limitations, you must let your instructor know immediately. We will stop your practice or testing.
- Do you need special accommodations?
- What if I do not pass my class?
Cancellation & rescheduling policies.
- Students must be a minimum of 14 years old to take this course.
- Students under 16 years old must be enrolled with, and accompanied by, a paid adult.
- Students under 18 years old must have their parent/guardian sign a release of liability form in class at registration.
- Registration is only confirmed when paid BEFORE THE SEATS SELL OUT.
- Certificates are issued in class when registration is paid 2 business days’ in advance.
- Walk-ins are welcome for any available seats, and are accepted on a first come, first served basis.
- Please dress comfortably. CPR skills are practiced on the floor.
We also offer the following courses: