EMSA APPROVED and OSHA COMPLIANT COURSES
CLICK HERE FOR COURSE DATES
- Courses include training for adult, child, and infant (pediatric) victims.
- Theses courses are for ANYONE wanting to learn emergency response skills.
- These courses are EMSA Approved for childcare providers and school bus drivers.
- These courses are OSHA Compliant and fulfill most employment requirements for general workplace safety training.
- These courses are American Camp Association Accredited for camp leaders, camp staff, Boy Scouts, & Girl Scouts.
- The courses are NOT for Healthcare staff or students.
- Healthcare (and dental care) staff and students typically need the BLS for Providers course.
- The courses do NOT include an American Heart Association certificate.
- Click here if you are a lay-rescuer and need an American Heart Association certificate.
- Do you need help choosing a class?
- Please note that it is YOUR responsibility to enroll in the correct class.
CPR-AED & First Aid combo: $60.00
CPR-AED only: $40.00
First Aid only: $35.00
Preventive Health Practices & Nutrition: $60.00
YMCA Training Grant Voucher Application for childcare providers (for $5.00 classes)
Do you need special accommodations?
Cancellation & rescheduling policies.
How to get a free CPR Mask Key Chain
- Students must be a minimum of 12 years old to take this course.
- Students under 16 years old must be enrolled with, and accompanied by, a paid adult.
- Students under 18 years old must have their parent/guardian sign a release of liability form in class at registration.
- Registration is only confirmed when paid BEFORE THE SEATS SELL OUT.
- Certificates are issued in class when registration is paid 2 business days’ in advance.
- Walk-ins are welcome for any available seats, and are accepted on a first come, first served basis.
- Please dress comfortably. CPR skills are practiced on the floor.
We also offer the following courses: