American Heart Association® (AHA) certificates are now issued digitally to your email.
Physical cards are no longer issued.
The first business day after your course, you will receive an email from the American Heart Association®.
- This email will contain a link to the AHA website. Click on that link.
- Make sure you didn’t overlook the email.
- Be sure to add emails from @heart.org to your safe senders list.
- If you do not see the email from the American Heart Association®, try to run a few searches in your email inbox and/or junk folder.
- Search for emails from: email@example.com or eCards@heart.org
- You will be required to set up an account on the AHA site.
- You will then be asked to answer a few questions about your course.
- Once you submit your answers, a new page with your ecard code will open. This is NOT your card.
- On this page you will see link to view and download the pdf of your card in wallet size or full size.
- There is also an option to email your card.
- Contact us for any corrections in spelling at 619-469-7109.
- You may access your digital certificate for 24 months.
If you have any difficulties claiming your certificate, please contact AHA Customer Support at:
Available Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Central Time
Once you have claimed your certificate, you can search for it and your employer may verify its validity on the American Heart Association® website at this URL: https://ahainstructornetwork.americanheart.org/AHAECARD/ecard.jsp?pid=ahaecard.employerStudentSearch
NOTE: Verification requires the code from your course completion certificate.