Preventive Health Practices course with 1-hour Nutrition
Click here for Preventive Health Practices COURSE SCHEDULE
Our EMSA Approved Preventive Health Practices & Nutrition course is 8-hours of the 16-hours training requirement for licensed childcare providers and center-based childcare staff.
The CPR-AED & First Aid combo (EMSA or OSHA certificate) course fulfills the additional 8-hours of the required 16-hours of training.
- Infection Control Policies & Procedures
- Immunization Laws & Record keeping
- Nutrition and the Childcare Food Program
- Injury Prevention
- Quality Care in Early Childhood
- Cultural Sensitivity in Childcare
- American with Disabilities Act in the Childcare
COURSE FEE: $60.00
- The Preventive Health Practices with 1-hour Nutrition certificate does not expire.
- Some providers who took the 7-hours Preventive Health Practices course prior to January 2016 may need to repeat this course.
For Preventive Health Practices & Nutrition courses outside of San Diego County:
Korean classes in Los Angeles county, contact: David Kim | firstname.lastname@example.org | 213.675.9848
We also offer the following courses: