EMSA Approved for Child Care Licensing in California
Click here for COURSE SCHEDULE
The Preventive Heath Practices course fulfills 8-hours of the 16-hour training requirement for licensed childcare providers and center-based childcare staff.
Course is offered via ZOOM, as well as in-person in San Diego County and includes the new Nutrition & Lead Poisoning Prevention components.
COURSE FEE: $80.00
- Infection Control Policies & Procedures
- Immunization Laws & Record keeping
- Nutrition and the Childcare Food Program
- Injury Prevention
- Lead Poisoning Prevention
- Quality Care in Early Childhood
- Cultural Sensitivity in Childcare
- American with Disabilities Act in the Childcare
- The Preventive Health Practices certificate does not expire.
The CPR-AED & First Aid combo course fulfills the additional 8-hours of the required 16-hours of training.
COVID-19 resources for child care providers
Family Childcare License Online Orientation
Korean classes in Los Angeles county, contact: David Kim | firstname.lastname@example.org | 213.675.9848
We also offer the following courses:
EMSA Approved CPR-AED & Pediatric First Aid
American Heart Association CPR-AED & First Aid