EMSA Approved for Child Care Licensing in California
The Preventive Heath Practices course fulfills 8-hours of the 16-hour training requirement for licensed childcare providers and center-based childcare staff.
Course includes the new Nutrition & Lead Poisoning Prevention components.
We offer the Lead Poisoning Prevention training as a standalone class to providers needing only that portion of the course.
COURSE FEE: $70.00
Bring your YMCA voucher to class for your refund. If you receive your voucher after class, please email us at info@AmeriMedCPR.com
- Infection Control Policies & Procedures
- Immunization Laws & Record keeping
- Nutrition and the Childcare Food Program
- Injury Prevention
- Lead Poisoning Prevention
- Quality Care in Early Childhood
- Cultural Sensitivity in Childcare
- American with Disabilities Act in the Childcare
- The Preventive Health Practices certificate does not expire.
The CPR-AED & First Aid combo (EMSA or OSHA certificate) course fulfills the additional 8-hours of the required 16-hours of training.
Korean classes in Los Angeles county, contact: David Kim | firstname.lastname@example.org | 213.675.9848
We also offer the following courses: