Cancellation and Rescheduling Policies (BLS instructor courses)
- There are no refunds for classes once the online access URL and/or the instructor ebook has been sent to you. No exceptions.
- Cancellation of the in-classroom BLS Instructor course must be made by phone at least 5 business days (Mon-Fri, 9:00am to 4:00pm) prior to the course date.
- Rescheduling of the in-classroom BLS Instructor course may ONLY be submitted ONLINE, and must be RECEIVED 5 BUSINESS DAYS (Mon-Fri, 9:00am to 4:00pm) prior to the class.
- Please arrive early. You will not be allowed in class late, and will be charged a $50.00 rescheduling fee, and there are no cancellations or refunds.
- Your seat is not guaranteed if you are late!
- If you miss your class due to tardiness, you will be assessed a rescheduling fee of $50.00.
- 5 business days’ notice (Mon-Fri, 9:00am to 4:00pm) is required for rescheduling the BLS Instructor course or a fee of $50.00 will be assessed.
- Class may be rescheduled a maximum of 1 time without repaying the full course fee.
- Rescheduled classes must be approved by the administration, as rescheduled classes are limited to only 1 rescheduled student per class.
- Receipt and confirmation expire in 90 days after which fees will be forfeited.
Please call 619-469-7109 or email info@AmeriMedCPR.com with any questions.
Auditing of instructor courses is NOT permitted. Anyone who stays in our facility during the instructor course must pay the course fee.
CHILDCARE IS NOT PROVIDED. Please do not bring children to class. You will be asked to reschedule and the rescheduling fee will apply.
WE DO NOT PROVIDE TRANSLATORS. PLEASE CALL FOR OUR COMPLETE POLICY ON TRANSLATORS
Rescheduling Procedures – to reschedule your class, please:
- Enroll online in a new course date.
- Enter the discount code RESKINST in the empty box/field next to the red APPLY DISCOUNT button. Click the APPLY DISCOUNT button.
- This code may be used only 1 time. If you miss your rescheduled class, the full course fee is due.
- Note on the registration form in the “I need this certification for” box that you are rescheduling your class.
- Choose the “call in my payment” option
- Submit your registration
- Call AmeriMed CPR Training at 619-469-7109
- Your original payment will be transferred and your new enrollment will be reviewed for approval, and the reschedule fee will be due at that time.
Click here for our BLS Instructor class schedule