How to receive your YMCA Training Grant Refund
Please follow the instructions below carefully to receive your refund.
- Print a YMCA sign in sheet for EACH TOPIC (i.e. one sheet for CPR & First Aid and one sheet for Preventive Health & Safety): https://www.amerimedcpr.com/wp-content/uploads/YMCA-Sign-in-sheet-2021.pdf
- Fill out ONLY YOUR information.
- Do not fill out the top section regarding class information.
- Be sure to note your access code(s).
- Be sure to WRITE the EMSA sticker number(s) from your certificate(s).
- DO NOT REMOVE THE STICKER(S) FROM YOUR CERTIFICATE(S)
- Your CPR card has a red sticker. Your First Aid card has a green sticker. Your Preventive Health certificate has a purple sticker.
- Return this form WITH your ACCESS CODE AWARD LETTER via email to info@AmeriMedCPR.com (must be a pdf file, not a photo), OR via fax to: 619-469-1398, OR via US mail to:
AmeriMed CPR Training
7435 University Ave., #104
La Mesa CA 91942
Your refund will be processed within 2 weeks of receipt of your access codes.