We continue to offer our classroom courses to those who need their certification to continue working in an essential sector.
FACE COVERINGS REQUIRED TO ENTER CLASS and must remain in place throughout class.
However, due to the COVID-19 crisis, we strongly recommend you choose our online course format option with a 1-1.5-hour in-person skills assessment.
Because of this unprecedented situation, online courses with in-person skills assessments are now being accepted for childcare providers.
Students will receive the same course completion card (certificate), regardless of the course format.
If you do not need this training to continue your work in an essential sector, please schedule your training for May or June.
Childcare Providers getting a license need 16 hours of EMSA Approved training.
• 8 hours = EMSA Approved CPR-AED & Pediatric First Aid ($65.00)
• 8 hours = EMSA Approved Preventive Health Practices & Nutrition ($65.00)
How to register if YOU HAVE YMCA vouchers
How to APPLY FOR THE YMCA Vouchers (for childcare providers)
The Preventive Health Practices & Nutrition certificate does not expire (dates for the Preventive Health Practices classes are listed BELOW the calendar).
- PREVENTIVE HEALTH PRACTICES with 1-Hour Nutrition - 05/31/2020 - 9:00 am - 5:30 pm - 7435 University Ave. - La Mesa - 91942
- PREVENTIVE HEALTH PRACTICES with 1-Hour Nutrition - 06/14/2020 - 9:00 am - 5:30 pm - 7435 University Ave. - La Mesa - 91942
- PREVENTIVE HEALTH PRACTICES with 1-Hour Nutrition - 06/20/2020 - 9:00 am - 5:30 pm - 7435 University Ave. - La Mesa - 91942