READ ALL POLICIES CAREFULLY BEFORE COMPLETING YOUR REGISTRATION.
Due to strict limitations on seating availability, CANCELLATION & RESCHEDULING POLICIES APPLY REGARDLESS OF YOUR REASON (including illness, quarantine, etc.).
- Please register with a GMAIL email address whenever possible. Yahoo, Hotmail, AOL, and older providers tend to block our emails, or send them to spam.
- It is your responsibility to NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE YOUR EMAIL.
- Classes begin promptly. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to course start time.
- LATE ARRIVALS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED IN CLASS.
- Please do not register for a class if you do not speak and understand the language in which the class is taught.
- WE DO NOT PROVIDE TRANSLATORS. Due to class-size restrictions, you must call to reserve a seat and get pre-approval to bring a translator. If you come to class with an UNapproved translator, you will have to reschedule, and the rescheduling fees will apply.
- ZOOM CLASS RULES
CANCELLATION & RESCHEDULING POLICIES [en Español)
[Scroll to bottom of page for RESCHEDULING STEPS]
- A confirmation email is sent upon receipt of your paid registration. If you do not receive your BOOKING CONFIRMED email, check you promotions, junk and spam folders. We are not responsible for emails your email service provider blocks.
- NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE YOUR EMAIL.
- Receipts are emailed separately from PayPal (our online bank). This may also end up in your promotions, junk and spam folders.
- It is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to ensure that you are enrolled in the correct class.
- CANCELLATION & RESCHEDULING MUST BE RECEIVED DURING BUSINESS HOURS 2 BUSINESS DAYS PRIOR TO CLASS (5 business days for Instructor course and 1-on-1 sessions)
- BUSINESS DAYS are Mon-Thur, 9:00am to 4:00pm; Fri, 9:00am to 2:00 pm (excludes weekends and holidays).
- There are NO REFUNDS for 1-on-1 training sessions once the online course link has been sent. You must attend the in-person session within 60 days of completing the online course.
- Course RESCHEDULING (for any reason) must be submitted ONLINE during business hours 2-business days prior to class date (5 business days for Instructor course and and 1-on-1 sessions).
- There are no refunds for classes cancelled or rescheduled with less than 2 business days’ notice (5 business days for Instructor course and 1-on-1 sessions).
- There are no refunds for the Blended Learning hands-on skills session once the online course link has been sent.
- We offer a one-time 50% discount for classes rescheduled without 2 business days’ notice (5 business days for Instructor course and and 1-on-1 sessions).
- You must reschedule to the SAME CLASS TYPE within 90 days of original payment to qualify for the rescheduling discount.
- If you miss or reschedule your rescheduled class for any reason, the full course fee will be due.
- We reserve the right to decline your rescheduled date due to limited seating on that date.
- Rescheduled classes must be paid AND APPROVED by the administration, as priority seating is given to students paying full course fee.
- Auditing of classes is NOT permitted.
- CHILDCARE IS NOT PROVIDED. Please do not bring children to class. You will be asked to reschedule and the rescheduling policy applies.
- Original payment is valid for 90 days, after which the payment is forfeited and the full course fee will be due to register again.
STEPS TO RESCHEDULING YOUR CLASS
NOTE: There are no refunds for missed classes, or classes not cancelled or rescheduled with 2-business days’ notice. However, we offer a ONE-TIME courtesy discount.
- Enroll ONLINE in a new course date for the SAME COURSE TYPE.
- Enter the discount code “reschedule” and click on the red “apply discount” button.
- In the field titled “I need this certification for” note that you are rescheduling your class from [old class date].
- Choose your payment option from the “Choose to Pay with” drop-down box.
- If you are rescheduling with LESS THAN 2 BUSINESS DAYS’ NOTICE, choose the “pay online” option. Place your order and make your payment.
- If you are rescheduling with MORE THAN 2 BUSINESS DAYS’ NOTICE, choose the “call in my payment” option. Place your order and call 619-469-7109 to have your payment transferred.
- BUSINESS DAYS Mon-Thur, 9:00am to 4:00pm; Fri, 9:00am to 2:00 pm (excludes weekends and holidays).
- NOTE: Your new booking is not guaranteed until it is paid AND approved by the administration.
- Priority seating is given to students paying the full course fee.
- We reserve the right to decline your new date due to limited seating.
- If you miss or reschedule your rescheduled class for any reason, the full course fee will be due to reschedule your class again.
- There are no refunds for cancellations of rescheduled classes.