Updated COVID-19 policies
Thank you for your registration!
Because AmeriMed CPR Training’s services are necessary to several critical infrastructure sectors, we will continue to offer our training courses with the following modifications/options:
- We are reducing our class sizes to a maximum of 9 students, or less (per the current recommendations).
- We will provide at least 6 feet of space between students.
- Each student will have their own manikin.
- There will be no rescue breathing performed on the manikin.
- We will practice hands-only CPR and the use of the AED.
- Each student will use gloves.
- Healthcare providers will practice hands-only single rescuer CPR, use of the BVM in 2-person CPR, and the use of the AED.
- First Aid practice will not include any skills that involve touching another person.
- Classrooms are thoroughly disinfected before and after each class.
- Classrooms will stay ventilated during class.
- If you have symptoms of any illness, please reschedule your class.
- Translators are currently not allowed in class. If you need a translator, you will need to postpone your class.
Classes begin promptly. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to course start time.
LATE ARRIVALS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED IN CLASS.
Cancellation and Rescheduling Policies [en Español)
- It is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to ensure that you are enrolled in the correct class.
- Course CANCELLATION may requested 2 business days prior to the class date via phone (619-469-7109) or email (info@AmeriMedCPR.com).
- Course RESCHEDULING must be submitted ONLINE 2-business days prior to the class date.
- We reserve the right to decline your rescheduled date request due to limited seating on that date.
- Rescheduled classes must be approved by the administration, as classes are limited to only 1 rescheduled student per class.
- Auditing of classes is NOT permitted.
- CHILDCARE IS NOT PROVIDED. Please do not bring children to class. You will be asked to reschedule and the rescheduling policy applies.
- Translators are currently not allowed in classes. If you need a translator, please postpone your training.
- Enroll ONLINE in a new course date.
- Note on the registration form in the box titled “I need this certification for” that you are rescheduling your class from [old class date].
- Choose the “Call in payment” option in the “Choose to Pay with” drop-down box.
- Place your order.
- Call 619-469-7109 to request the transfer of your original payment.
We reserve the right to decline your rescheduling date request due to limited seating on that date.
Rescheduled classes must be approved by the administration, as classes are limited to only 1 rescheduled student per class.