This 4-hour, interactive, scenario-based workshop will teach you practical skills and survival strategies including:
- Emergency priorities
- Where and how to make a shelter
- Locating and accessing drinking water
- Finding Water in the Wilderness (video)
- How to make your own emergency kit
- First Aid Kit Checklist (pdf)
- And more
This course is a must-take for outdoor travelers.
Course fee is $25.00.
Workshop attendees receive a $20.00 discount off enrollment in our 16-hours Wilderness First Aid course.
Seating is limited, so enroll early.
How to Survive a Bear Attack (video)
How to Survive a Snake Bite (video)
How to Survive a Shark Attack (video)