AMERICAN CAMP ASSOCIATION ACCREDITED
Outdoor activities create special situations in which medical services may be hours away, and Basic First Aid training is not enough.
Whether you are camping, hiking, biking, backpacking, or rafting, you will be adventure-ready after this fun, 2-day, hands-on introduction to wilderness medicine.
This course is American Camping Association Accredited, and fulfills Scout training requirements. Minimum age 14 (students under age 16 must be accompanied by a paying adult). $100.00 less than the same course taught through R.E.I.
Course Fee: $175.00
(Compared to $275.00 at R.E.I.)
- Liability waiver
- What students are saying about our course
- Discount codes
- Schedule a private class for your group of 6 or more and the organizer is FREE!
- This course requires a minimum of 3 students. Receive a $50.00 discount when you register 3 students in one transaction with discount code WeBe3 (applies to Wilderness First Aid class only).
Upcoming Wilderness First Aid Classes:
Wilderness First Aid Day 2
Review SCENE AND PATIENT ASSESSMENT
- Contaminated Water
- Spiders, Snakes, Ticks, Bees, Wasps, etc.
- Hazardous Animals & Marine Life
- Hazardous Plants
MEDICAL PROBLEMS IN THE WILDERNESS
- Heart Attack
- Diabetic Emergencies
- Allergic Reaction
- EpiPen Administration
- Submersion Incidents / Drowning
How to get a free CPR Mask Key Chain
We also offer the following courses: