American Heart Association BLS for Providers was formerly know as BLS for Healthcare Providers.
- This course is typically required for medical and dental staff and students.
- AmeriMed CPR Training is a Sharp Healthcare approved training site.
- This class is the prerequisite to becoming a CPR Instructor.
- American Heart Association® certificates are now issued digitally via email.
- Physical cards are no longer issued.
- Minimum age required to attend this class is 16 years old.
- Students under 18 years old must have their parent/guardian sign a release of liability form in class at registration.
Classroom course: $60.00
(Instructor led format – all in classroom)
Skills Assessment: $50.00
(Part 2 of blended learning format – part online, part in-classroom)
Online course from the AHA: $28.50
(Part 1 of blended learning format – part online, part in-classroom)
You must bring a PRINTED copy of your online course completion certificate to the class.
Do you need special accommodations?
BLS | CPR Instructor Course (Teach CPR classes!)
Monday, February 18
Pet CPR | First Aid
Wed., March 20
BLS | CPR INSTRUCTOR Course (Teach CPR classes!)
Sun., March 24
Cancellation & rescheduling policies.
Please note that it is YOUR responsibility to enroll in the correct course.
This course includes certification in:
- CPR-AED for adults, children, infants
- 2-person CPR rescue
- Using the bag-mask device
- 6-person high performance team rescue
- Registration is only confirmed when paid BEFORE THE SEATS SELL OUT.
- Certificates are issued via email the first business day after class.
- Walk-ins are welcome for any available seats, and are accepted on a first come, first served basis.
- Please dress comfortably. CPR skills are practiced on the floor.
EMS Continuing Education hours for BLS certification:
If you did not request your continuing education hours in your BLS class, you have 30 days to submit a written request:
American Heart Association® (AHA) course completion cards are now digital.
- No physical card will be issued.
- On the first business day after successful completion of an AHA course, each student will receive 2 emails.
- One email will be from the American Heart Association® with the link to their site to claim your eCard.
- You will receive and additional email from AmeriMed CPR Training with helpful information regarding the eCard claiming process.
- Due to privacy policies, eCards may not be issued to a group, only an individual.
- Each student must use their unique email to claim their eCard.
- eCards are issued in pdf format.
- Once your eCard is issued, you may download it, share it, and print it.
- You may request a course completion verification in class.
- Below is a sample electronic card.
We also offer the following courses:
ACLS Course Referrals:
PALS Course Referrals: