Pets are part of the family.
Learning CPR and First Aid skills for your cats and dogs can help you best care for them.
Topics covered in this 3-hour, hands-on course include:
- Assessing your pet for a medical emergency.
- How to manage common medical emergencies.
- Performing CPR on cats and dogs.
- Safe handling, restraint and transportation of sick and/or injured pets.
Students must be a minimum of 12 years old to take this course.
Students under 16 years old must be enrolled with and accompanied by a paid adult.
Students under 18 years old must have their parent/guardian sign a release of liability form in class at registration.
- Registration is only confirmed when paid BEFORE THE SEATS SELL OUT.
- Certificates are issued in class when registration is paid 2 business days’ in advance.
- Walk-ins are welcome for any available seats, and are accepted on a first come, first served basis.
- Please dress comfortably. CPR skills are practiced on the floor.
Cancellation & rescheduling policies.