This is an ALL-ONLINE COURSE OFFERED VIA ZOOM.
• This 8-hour course is presented over TWO 4-HOUR DAYS.
• YOU MUST ATTEND BOTH DAYS to receive your course completion certificate.
• This course is EMSA approved and includes nutrition and lead poisoning prevention.
• The Zoom Meeting ID will be sent by email 1-2 business day before class
• We recommend you use a Gmail account when possible. Other email providers commonly block unrecognized emails.
• IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO NOTIFY US IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE THE EMAIL WITH THE MEETING ID.
• WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND AGAINST USING A PHONE FOR THE ZOOM CLASS. If you MUST use your phone, you will need to turn on your “do not disturb” setting during the meeting. Phone calls will disrupt your connection to class, and may kick you out of the meeting.
• LATE ARRIVALS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED IN MEETING, the rescheduling fee will apply, and you will not receive a refund.
• NO MULTI-TASKING DURING CLASS!
• Non-English-speaking students may have a friend or family member translate for them. Translators must be visible and actively translating.
• Your course completion certificate will be mailed 1-2 business days after part 2 of the training.
• If you have the YMCA ACCESS CODES, please register and pay the course fee.
• After class, contact us for the paperwork to receive your refund.