Click here for: Heartsaver course schedule
HEARTSAVER CPR-AED & FIRST AID COURSE DETAILS:
- American Heart Association certification.
- These courses include certification for adult, child, and infant skills.
- These courses are for lay rescuers (non-healthcare providers) whose employer requires the American Heart Association certification.
- These courses are NOT for Healthcare staff or students. Most medical or dental staff and students enroll in our BLS for Providers.
- These courses are NOT for childcare providers or school bus drivers. Childcare providers and school bus drivers typically enroll in our EMSA Approved courses.
- If you are unsure which ease note that it is YOUR responsibility to enroll in the correct course. Click here for help choosing a class.
- American Heart Association certificates are valid for 2 years and are issued digitally via email. Physical cards are no longer issued.
- A course completion verification is issued in class upon request.
- Do you need special accommodations?
- The American Heart Association recommends that students be a minimum of 12 years old to take this course.
- Students under 16 years old must be enrolled with, and accompanied by, a paid adult.
- Students under 18 years old must have their parent/guardian sign a release of liability form in class at registration
- Cancellation & rescheduling policies
How to get a free CPR Mask Key Chain
We also offer the following courses: