Heartsaver® CPR-AED and First Aid Course Schedule
- These courses are for lay rescuers (non-healthcare) whose employers require the American Heart Association® certificate.
- These courses include adult, child, and infant skills.
- American Heart Association (AHA) certificates are now issued digitally (see bottom of page) and are valid for 2 years.
Heartsaver® CPR AED & First Aid combo: $85.00
Heartsaver® CPR AED only: $60.00
Heartsaver® First Aid only: $60.00
Please note that it is YOUR responsibility to enroll in the correct course.
Click here if you DO NOT need an American Heart Association certificate.
Click here if you are a medical professional, medical student, or dental professional.
Do you need special accommodations?
Click here to see future dates for ALL CLASSES
The American Heart Association recommends that students are a minimum of 12 years old to take this course.
Students under 16 years old must be enrolled with, and accompanied by, a paid adult.
Students under 18 years old must have their parent/guardian sign a release of liability form in class at registration.
- Registration is only confirmed when paid BEFORE THE SEATS SELL OUT.
- Certificates are issued via email the first business day after class.
- Walk-ins are welcome for any available seats, and are accepted on a first come, first served basis.
- Please dress comfortably. CPR skills are practiced on the floor.
American Heart Association (AHA) course completion cards are now digital and are issued electronically the first business day after class.
- On the first business day after successful completion of an AHA course, each student will receive 2 emails.
- One email will be from the American Heart Association with the link to their site to claim your eCard.
- The other email will be from AmeriMed CPR Training with additional information regarding the eCard claiming process.
- Due to privacy policies, eCards may not be issued to a group, only an individual.
- Each student must use their unique email to claim their eCard.
- eCards are issued in pdf format.
- Once issued, eCards may be downloaded, shared, and printed.
- A course completion verification is issued in class upon request.
- Below is a sample electronic card.
We also offer the following courses: