Heartsaver® CPR-AED and First Aid Course Schedule
- This course is for those whose employers require the American Heart Association certificate, but are NOT healthcare staff or healthcare students.
- All courses cover adult, child, and infant procedures.
- American Heart Association (AHA) certificates are now issued digitally (see bottom of page) and are valid for 2 years.
Heartsaver® CPR AED & First Aid combo: $85.00
Heartsaver® CPR AED only: $60.00
Heartsaver® First Aid only: $60.00
Please note that it is YOUR responsibility to enroll in the correct course.
Do you need special accommodations?
Click here to see future dates for ALL CLASSES
The American Heart Association recommends that students are a minimum of 12 years old to take this course.
Students under 16 years old must be enrolled with, and accompanied by, a paid adult.
Students under 18 years old must have their parent/guardian sign a release of liability form in class at registration.
- Registration is only confirmed when paid BEFORE THE SEATS SELL OUT.
- Certificates are issued via email the first business day after class.
- Walk-ins are welcome for any available seats, and are accepted on a first come, first served basis.
- Please dress comfortably. CPR skills are practiced on the floor.
American Heart Association (AHA) course completion cards are now digital and are issued electronically the first business day after class.
- On the first business day after successful completion of an AHA course, each student will receive 2 emails.
- One email will be from the American Heart Association with the link to their site to claim your eCard.
- The other email will be from AmeriMed CPR Training with additional information regarding the eCard claiming process.
- Due to privacy policies, eCards may not be issued to a group, only an individual.
- Each student must use their unique email to claim their eCard.
- eCards are issued in pdf format.
- Once issued, eCards may be downloaded, shared, and printed.
- A course completion verification is issued in class upon request.
- Below is a sample electronic card.
We also offer the following courses: